RedBasket.org is once again pleased to bring you the Fighting Hunger Challenge in 2018! We’re teaming up with our sponsor, WoodmenLife, to fight hunger in your communities. From July 1 through September 26, we’ll be accepting applications from local hunger relief organizations to raise money and purchase food and needed supplies to continue their important missions.
Did you know that 1 in 8 eight people struggles with hunger in the United States? According to Feeding America, that’s more than 41 million citizens. By encouraging food banks, food pantries, and other programs to fundraise through RedBasket.org, WoodmenLife is fulfilling their commitment to their National Community Focus of Fighting Hunger.
How does it work?
It’s easy! WoodmenLife chapter members can reach out to local organizations that are already involved in fighting hunger. Think food banks, backpack stuffing programs, or groups that provide food to the hungry. Simply fill out the online application at redbasket.org/start-a-fundraiser and send in the forms included in the Fighting Hunger Challenge booklet! Our account managers will take it from there. Once your campaign is published online, start spreading the word in your community to raise awareness and garner donations from your neighbors and friends.
What are the benefits of using RedBasket.org for fundraising?
- No Fees – RedBasket.org is 100% free for fundraisers and donors.
- The Fundraiser Keeps It All – We give all the money raised to the projects featured on RedBasket.org, whether the goal is met or not.
- Dedicated Support – Fundraisers have a dedicated Account Manager available to answer questions and provide advice.
- Good Start Fund – Every new fundraising campaign receives an initial $50 from the Good Start Fund to help kick-start the fundraising efforts.
- Tax-Deductible – All donations are tax-deductible.
Where can I learn more?
You can reach out to your local WoodmenLife chapter or sales representative with any questions about the Fighting Hunger Challenge. You can also visit RedBasket.org or call us at 877-969-7378.