If you’re struggling with infertility and seeking ways to start a family, how to pay for fertility treatments is most likely one of your concerns. You’re already well aware of the high costs of treatments and medications. You’re probably also aware that typing “Paying for IVF” in a Google search results in over 735,000 links. Where do you even begin?
One way to help pay for expenses related to infertility is to ask those closest to you for their support through an online fundraising campaign. Red Basket gives you an easy, secure, and free way to do just that. Red Basket is a free fundraising website where you can share your story about your dreams to start a family and raise money online.
Here are five reasons why you’ll love fundraising for fertility treatments with Red Basket:
1. Red Basket is 100% free. You will receive every penny donated to you because we charge absolutely no fees to fundraisers or donors.
2. Good Start Fund. You’ll receive an initial $50 donation from our Good Start Fund to help you kick start your fundraising campaign.
3. Nonprofit. Your supporters will appreciate that Red Basket is a 501c3 nonprofit making donations given via RedBasket.org eligible for a tax deduction.
4. Account Manager. Our dedicated account managers will not only write your fundraising campaign, but they will also provide fundraising coaching to help you raise more money.
5. Media Coverage. We can send a press release on your behalf to media outlets in your community in hopes of getting media exposure for your fundraising campaign.
With so many options for treating infertility not covered by insurance, it can be a struggle to find the money to pay for treatments. Let Red Basket serve as a source to help you raise the money you need to make expanding your family a reality.
If you have any questions, please email Info@RedBasket.org or call us at 877.969.7378. Thank you for allowing Red Basket to be a part of your journey to grow your family!