As a fundraiser on RedBasket.org, you may have heard from some of your supporters that they’re reluctant to donate online. They don’t want to enter their credit card information because they’re worried about privacy or fraud. Or maybe they just want to support you the old fashioned way by handing you a check.
Well, here are some reasons why your supporters should donate to you via RedBasket.org:
- RedBasket.org is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization, which means that donations are tax deductible to the donor. Donors receive a tax receipt upon making a donation.
- The donations that you receive via RedBasket.org are not considered taxable income to you.
- RedBasket.org uses PayPal to process transactions ensuring that all transactions are secure.
- RedBasket.org verifies the financial need of individuals and projects by collecting bills, contacting references, collecting estimates, etc. before a fundraising campaign is ever published on our website. Other online fundraising sites do not.
- Supporting you via RedBasket.org will allow donors a way to easily spread the word about your fundraising efforts via social media, helping you rally even more support and donations.
After explaining all of these benefits to your network, we’re certain they’ll be willing to support you via RedBasket.org.
Oh yeah…and about those checks. We accept those too!